Joba Vacancy for Nurse Manager, Ambulatory at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi (UAE)
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi uses the latest technology and a fully integrated electronic medical record (EMR) system. They has five Centers of Excellence in the following Institutes: Heart & Vascular, Neurological, Digestive Disease, Eye and Respiratory & Critical Care. Other healthcare facilities also available including Surgical Sub specialties, Medical Sub specialties, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Imaging, and Quality & Patient Safety.
The recruitment process in this job vacancy focus to the nurses who have minimum of two (2) years experience in a Senior Charge Nurse (S.C.N.) position. The nurse are required to be licensed by Health Authority - Abu Dhabi (HAAD) and to maintain an unrestricted home country license. Our recruitment teams will assist in the licensure application process. Nurses from some English speaking countries are exempt from taking the licensure examination.
Job description for position Nurse Manager is responsible for providing clinical supervision to assigned employees and coordinating unit/area clinical operations with other departmental disciplines to ensure that safe, effective and efficient patient care is provided.
Other requirement for the nurse who want to apply for this job are :
- Minimum of six (6) years clinical experience in an appropriate and relevant healthcare setting post qualification is required
- International accreditation experience is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Indication of progressive leadership, management and clinical positions is preferred
- Ability to speak and write in English is required
- Ability to speak and write in both English and Arabic is preferred
Educational requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) or equivalent qualification
- Valid and current national nursing license is required
- BLS certificate is required
- Certificate of post graduate diploma in Nursing or Healthcare or Management or Administration field
The Nurse who are working at Cleveland Clinic they will get benefit such as accommodation and transportation allowances, an annual flight ticket, health insurance and generous annual leave packages. They are also offer opportunities for accredited continuing education for both attaining new skills and maintaining certification of existing competencies.
If you are qualified nurse and interest to work in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates you can submit your job application before 04 October 2016 by click this nurses recruitment link : Job Vacancy.