Nurses Job in Oil company - Saudi Aramco
Saudi Aramco as the world's largest oil company, located in in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. Urgently seeking experienced nurses to work with them as staff nurse, male or female Nurses are welcome to fill the job position in the hospital. This is big chances for the Nurses who looking for job, Work among talented people like yourself, in an innovative company where both your career and lifestyle are important.
Nurses Job in Oil company - Saudi Aramco, open in a range of specialty areas including: EMS, Orthopaedics, ICU, Medical / Surgical, Oncology, Paediatric.
- Education: Associate Degree in Nursing, BSN preferred.
- Experience: Five years' clinical experience post-registration.
Include two years in a specific clinical area, such as medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric nursing.
- Fluent spoken and written English, Spoken Arabic desirable.
- Meets the additional requirements for Critical Care, Labor and Delivery and Emergency Nursing as defined in the addendum when hired for these special units.
- Critical Care: Two years current experience in appropriate critical care area, in adult, pediatric, or neonatal.
- Completion of the corresponding critical care course.
Additional years experience can be considered in lieu of formal course.
- Emergency Room: Two years current experience in emergency room, trauma center, pre-hospital care setting , or critical care.
Completion of a trauma, casualty, or critical care course. Additional years experience can be considered in lieu of formal course.
- Labor and Delivery: Completion of an approved midwifery program recognized by Saudi Aramco Nursing Services Department
- Licensed/Certified to practice midwifery.
Two years experience after completion of the midwifery program, in a labor and delivery setting in which nurse midwives routinely conduct normal deliveries.
All the Nurses who work in Aramco company they will get many of benefits such as :
- Quality housing in company communities
- Excellent recreational facilities
- Paid airfares allowing great holiday opportunities
- Free personal effects shipments and excess baggage allowances
- Free medical care in Saudi Arabia
- Business class airfares at beginning and completion of contract
- Tax free salaries starting from 34,000 Pounds Sterling per year
If You are Nurse who match with the requirement above and interesting to this job position, please click on the appropriate link below to submit your job application :
Nurses Job Application Form.