Nurses Recruitment For Prince Sultan Cardiac Center - Saudi Arabia
Prince Sultan Cardiac Center is located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. In order to improve their quality to take care of patients with cardiac disease, They has released new service base on latest CT and MR technology. To grow up the medical team, recently they are opening a recruitment for the nurses staff.
Job Qualification for Staff Nurses :
- Minimum has two years experience in a hospital (preferably 200+ beds).
- Specialty nurses need one or two years experience in same area.
Require documents for Nurses vacancies :
- Copy of up to date comprehensive resume. Resume should have detailed information regarding:
- Qualifications / Degrees
- Experience (including description of duties, procedures performed, care provided, etc.)
- Information about facilities worked at (hospital size, number of beds, trauma, referral, primary care, public, private, etc.)
- List of publications / research, if any
- Copy of Diplomas / Degrees
- Copy of current professional nurse registration (License)
- Three current letters of reference stating the position you held and the time period spent in that position
- Copy of passport's front page
- Four (4) passport size photographs
- Nurses have to complete a skills checklist
- Respiratory Therapists to complete "experience form".
When you work in Prince Sultan Cardiac Center you will get many benefits such as: Free tax salary for nurses, free housing and utilities, free recreation facilities, free tickets, travel opportunities, generous paid vacations, free medical benefits and much more.
Prince Sultan Cardiac Center (PSCC):
PO BOX 5588, HOFUF 31982 - AL AHSA
Tel : +966 35755460 Fax : +96635755052
Email : email@example.com