Nurses Recruitment for Saudi Arabia
King Fahd Armed Forces Hospital, which located in Jeddah - Saudi Arabia. Recently held recruitment for the medical staff such as Doctors, Medical Technicians and also for the Nurses staff. This hospital has 420 bed with five city-wide satellite clinics form part of a national network of healthcare facilities directly managed by the Medical Services Division (MSD) of the Ministry of Defense and Aviation (MODA) Kingdom Saudi Arabia.
- Medicine, to fill the position as Consultant Rheumatologist
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology, responsible as Consultant Obstetrician
- Paediatrics, Job responsible as Consultant Nephrologist
- Dentistry, job responsible as Endodontist
- Radiology, job vacancies on the Consultant Radiologist, Sonographer and Ultrasonographer
- Laboratory, job description is responsible to the Quality Management Officer
Senior MLSO - Biochemistry
- Pharmacy, open vacancies for Senior Clinical Pharmacist
- Physiotherapy, work as Physiotherapist
As a big hospital in Jeddah - saudi Arabia, King Fahd Armed Forces Hospital currently looking for Nurses to fill some job position in their hospital whether for head nurse or as staff nurse only. The applicant at least has 2 years experience in any departments, Vacancies are available for Diploma III and Bachelor who has license as Register Nurse (RN). Those applicant who has experience in special area (department), they will get more salary.
For more information on the job vacancies shown above please contact or send your email to nursing agency :
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.