Nurse And Paramedic Recruitment At Dar Al-Shifa Hospital Kuwait
Dar Al Shifa Hospital is an International accredited private hospital in Kuwait which offers primary, secondary and selected tertiary care services in the medical healthcare system. Dar Al-Shifa Hospital looking for highly qualified and professional Nurse And Paramedic who will empower and contribute to the hospital in order to increase the medical services to the patient.
Recently, The Dar Al-Shifa Hospital open for job recruitment for Staff Nurse position who graduated from University or Diploma degree in general Nursing. With minimum 2 to 4 years of post qualification working experience.
Job recruitment as Paramedic open for those have minimum education form Graduate of an accredited EMT-I Program or Paramedics Course. With two years experience in prehospital care, Acute-care experience desired . One of big job's and nursing agency "Qurtoba Recruitment & Training Services" recently open for job vacancy in the medical sector, especially for the Nurses who want to work under their company.
Job Description for Nurse Positon :
- Able to implements the nursing process with patients/clients including carrying out physicians orders regarding diet, medication and treatment; performs assessments; changes dressings.
- Monitors and ensures quality care through observation and evaluation; collaborate with the doctors and other medical team by reports of physiological and mental health status of patients/clients; documents nursing interventions on medical records. .
- Distributes and maintains records of controlled drugs and insures their security;
- Responds to the emergency cases during the duty time.
Job Description for Staff Paramedic :
- Able to do the first-aid treatment, transports sick or injured persons to medical facility, working as member of emergency medical team.
- Able to do the first-aid treatment at site of emergency by performing activities such as applying splints, administer oxygen, intravenous injections, wounds or abrasions treatment, should be able to the the resuscitation CPR).
- Responds to instructions from emergency medical dispatcher and drives specially equipped emergency vehicle to specified location. Monitors communication equipment to maintain contact with dispatcher.
- Perform skill to removes or assists in removal of victims from scene of accident or catastrophe.
- Assists in removal of victims from vehicle and transfer of victims to treatment center.
- Capable to determines nature and extent of illness or injury, or magnitude of catastrophe, to establish first aid procedures to be followed or need for additional assistance, basing decisions on statements of persons involved, examination of victim or victims, and knowledge of emergency medical practice.
- Communicates with professional medical personnel at emergency treatment facility to obtain instructions regarding further treatment and to arrange for reception of victims at treatment facility.
- Assists treatment center admitting personnel to obtain and record information related to victims' vital statistics and circumstances of emergency.
- Maintains vehicles and medical and communication equipment and replenishes first-aid equipment and supplies. May assist in controlling crowds, protecting valuables, or performing other duties at scene of catastrophe.
- May assist professional medical personnel in emergency treatment administered at hospital.
If you are Nurse or Paramedic Staff and interest with the job vacancies above, please send your application to the : Email: email@example.com. Only those on the short list will call by them.
Title : Job Recruitment For Nurse and Paramedic at New Dar Al Shifa Hospital by Human Resources Division - Beirut St., Kuwait.